The University of North Dakota (UND) encourages the use of this site and other UND sites, regardless of domain address, as a way to share information and knowledge in support of the University's mission. These sites are owned operated by the UND. Site content is subject to change without notice. While most sites are publicly accessible, certain services and information offered online may be restricted to specific users or segments of the UND population.
Consistent with University policies and regulations, UND upholds the principles of academic freedom and shared governance, freedom of speech, and privacy in the use of electronic resources by our faculty, students and staff.
The UND web space contains official pages in support of the core mission of the University or related administrative business. It also contains web pages generated by groups or individuals whose expressed views do not necessarily represent the views of UND or the North Dakota University System. Content supplied by others that is not an official communication of UND may be subject to review before it is publicly posted.
The University does not actively monitor or control web content. However, when the University receives a notification of an alleged violation of law or policy, we investigate and address violations accordingly.
UND works in a distributed information technology environment; therefore, policies and procedures for other websites may vary. If there are questions, visitors should contact the specific department, unit or organization that maintains the site.
- Personal Information: UND collects information that can be used to identify visitors as an individual (Personally Identifiable Information or PII) only when the visitor provides this information directly to UND, such as voluntarily submitting a form or signing up for an email list. UND may also collect information through voluntary interaction with any of public forums, including UND’s social media platforms.
- Google Analytics: UND uses Google Analytics to gather information about the device used to access web pages and how the visitor used the website, such as IP address, geographical location, length of visit and pages viewed. Google offers an opt-out browser add-on to provide visitors the ability to prevent Google Analytics from using their data.
How UND Uses PPL
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act: Please be advised that any time a user enters information, UND will assume that the user is 13 or older.
- Confidentiality: All personal information shared with UND remains confidential. UND does not share, sell, or rent contact information to any third party.
- Communications: UND may use PII provide to communicate with visitors about academic programs, events, and other news at UND.
- Advertising: UND’s advertising partners may show UND ads on other websites based on a visitors previous interaction with UND (remarketing). A list of UND’s advertising partners is available upon request. Visitors can opt out of remarketing through Google’s Ad Settings.
UND Name and Trademark
UND, the University of North Dakota, and all related trademarks (logos, logotypes and seal) are the property of the University of North Dakota. Commercial use of any of UND's registered trademarks requires advance approval and generally involves the payment of royalties to UND. For more information, view UND's Brand Standards.
Other trademarks, service marks and trade names used in the web space are the property of their respective owners.
Digital Millennium 中国福利彩票手机正版 Act
UND complies with the provisions of the Digital Millennium 中国福利彩票手机正版 Act (DMCA). If you have a concern regarding the use of copyrighted material on any site on the network, please to the North Dakota University System.
Links from a website located on a UND server to any non-University site do not imply University endorsement of the site's products or services. References to non-UND products, services or organizations do not imply University endorsement of such products, services or organizations.
The Web pages and PDF documents on this website can be provided in alternative formats upon request. For assistance, please call the University System Office at 701.328.2960 (voice). For TTY Communication, contact Relay North Dakota at 800.366.6888 or dial 711. Visit the website for more information.
UND offers and accommodations to persons with disabilities.
Last modified: August 19, 2019